Followers

Friday, July 1, 2016

Inspiration from Susan R

Hi Susan R here




I am sharing a mixed media tag with you today...


The image I have used is Rainbow with Fluffy clouds,
coloured with Promarkers and with red Stickles on the hearts.


Rainbow with Fluffy Heart Clouds





My tag started with a piece of dark red card
 matted with a piece of canvas paper coloured with
 Ken Oliver Color Burst water colours.




Next I added the image with a die-cut red card frame.


 I covered the whole lot with a piece of lime green mesh
 and added ribbon through a punched hole at the top.


 Finally I added some handmade fabric buttons sourced in India!


Happy Crafting!!


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love how you added the mesh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your inspiration project susan - lovely work. Judy

    ReplyDelete