Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Inspirational with Judy


I thought I would do an Art Journal page for my March Inspirational project.  I used this interesting pirate image for my art journal page, you can find this image in SLS Lines' Esty store and you can find it here

To create my page I used designer paper that I glued into my art journal book, then I added some white bubbles with molding paste and a stencil.  I also add a few more circles with a white Posca pen.  I coloured my image with Copics and gell pen then attach the image to my the art journal page.  

I found a wooden anchor in my stash that I painted black and attached a jute cord to it and then attached the anchor and cord to the page.  To complete the project I added some gold coins 

Please remember SLS Lines Challenge ....
Inspired by a Movie/Book/Song Challenge #17 here

No comments:

Post a Comment