Followers

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

An Alternate Xmas....

Hi Everyone
 
Hope you all had a great xmas!
 

Today I am sharing one last xmas creation using a SLS Lines image and digital patterned papers all available at the Etsy Store! I added cute little monsters to this balloon gal - she normally has balloons but for some fun I changed the balloons to monsters and added digital xmas hats to them all (also available from the store).
 
 
 
You can see the full instructions on how I made this card over at the Unruly Paperarts Site - all the supplies and step by step pics are in my article!!
 

 
Hope you are all looking forward to New Years Eve and a very creative 2016!!!
 
Keep your eye out for new images coming in January and lots more inspiration from the DT plus our monthly challenges in 2016!!
 
Sharon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment