Followers

Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Ice Maiden.....

Hello Everyone
 
I'm here today sharing a new journal page made with another of the fabulous digis available in the store along with some patterned papers also available in the store!
 

If you haven't seen all the collage images and digital paper sets please make sure you check them out - they are great to team up with the great digi stamps Sal draws!!
 
 
The background for this page is made using strips of the patterned papers - a great way to use up off cuts and scraps and if you are like me you can never bear to throw anything away!!
 
I used a sponge to drag a bit of gesso over the strips once they were stuck down to blend them into the background. I then used 2 blue coloured "Lindy's Stamp Gang" Sprays on the background. I just had to add some Stampendous "Shaved Ice" to the page so she really does look like a Snow Queen. Great stuff I love the sparkle and shine. You will see I added puff paint to her wrap so she looks nice and cool - in fact the whole page has a "cool" feel. A beautiful image to create with.
 
Here are the direct links to the items I have used today:
Snow Queen digi (a beautiful image)
Mint & Teal patterned papers (love the soft colours and patterns of this set)
 
Look forward to sharing my creations with you again soon!
 
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment