Followers

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sweep me off my feet!

Here's another one of the new releases from SLS Lines this month, click here to see him in the store.  Isn't he a hunk?  I know I might hire a maid if more of them looked like he did.  I took a fun sentiment that used to say "you sweep me off my feet" and changed it to just say "Sweep me OFF my feet!"  I am guessing no matter which way this man is sweeping, the housewife is going to be happy!  We were laughing about it on Facebook and my comment was, I just wish my husband would dress like this and clean the house.  I think everyone else just said that they wished their husbands would clean ANYTHING.


Check out all the fun stamps at the SLS Lines store on ETSY. We're also have a Christmas theme challenge on our Challenge Blog, it's Christmas/creepmas so share your Christmas card in any fun to funky theme with us, we can't wait to see them.

Cheers, Holley

No comments:

Post a Comment