Followers

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Priceless Beauties.....

Hello Everyone!
 
Sharon here today sharing a mini journal/booklet made with 7 of the gorgeous nude pin ups available as a colouring book at the store - links below so you can check them out!

SLS Lines Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SLSLines
 lots of yummy images to play with - check them out!
 
This is a longish post with lots of pics so you can see all the detail of the images and the gorgeous papers and accessories used from the Monochrome Black journal Kit from Tsunami Rose Etsy Store.
 
I decorated all pages - front and back covers and all pages in between!!
Hope you like them and get some inspiration!

All pages have extra embellies added like lace, braid, brads, flowers, fabric, charms, Silhouette cut shapes. All papers, tags, tickets, pockets etc. are from the journal kit! And I must tell you I think my distressing tool is now blunt and my red ink pad no longer inky LOL!!











Here's some close up pics of the lovely nude gals:
 






 
Hope you have enjoyed my little booklet!
 
Have a wonderful week and happy crafting until my next post!
 
Sharon


1 comment: