Followers

Sunday, May 3, 2015

I'm the boss!

Here's an awesome image from artist Sal Scheibe of SLS Lines.  She makes the most awesome images, both beautiful and quirky.  I adore her sense of humor!  This image is called
 Goth Marie Antoinette.  Too cool. I colored her up with a blue wig to matched the color of the shimmery paper that I used on the card. I had to add some wonderful skulls to match the skull in her hair and on her necklace.    I guarantee you that this lady IS the boss.

The fun borders come from Spellbinders and the skulls are from Frantic Stamper.  I hope you will drop by the Etsy page of SLS Lines and check out all of SLS Line's other fun images.  There's also a monthly challenge blog that you can play in, CLICK HERE.  This artist will also do custom images for you, check out her amazing examples!

Cheers, Holley

No comments:

Post a Comment