Followers

Monday, September 8, 2014

7th member, Presentation!!

Hello followers!

This morning, it is the day of you to present our next DT member! 

We are proud to present you Suzi McKenzie!


Hi I'm Suzi McKenzie, I'm 40 and live in Aberdeen, Scotland with my handsome hubby Stewart and our three adorable fur babies (Alice, Dotty & Sophie).  I no longer work due to health problems (Fibromyalgia, Anxiety, etc) so Crafting is my therapy. I love to colour and have done since childhood. I've been Card Making and Papercrafting for over 10 years now, and i love it, not only do i get to play with awesome images, beautiful embellishments and pretty paper, but I've met some wonderful people who share my passion. It's a true honour to be joining The SLSLines Digitalstamps Design Team, and I'm looking forward to sharing my love of colouring and all things bright and cheerful with you all.


Thank you very much Suzi!!


See you tomorrow for the next Designer!


Sal & Valou

No comments:

Post a Comment